Monday, November 3, 2008

So much to do and so little time to do it in...and a liittle about Kirsten

We had lots to do this weekend and of all those things. Brandon completed his project today!! It looked so good. He had to do a 3D layout of the state of Virginia and label all the mountains, rivers, and color it. It really turned out great. I think Barbara was more nervous than Brandon was because she told me "I don't know if I can do this. I don't remember ever doing this in school." It was just so cute because you would've thought that she was being graded for the project. Here's some pics of the project=)






The Finished project and we think he did good. Hope he gets an A!!


Being the working stiff that I have become I had to cut my time with Brandon short cause I picked up some much needed extra hours at my part-time job today.
Kirsten is just so Beautiful. She is giggling more than ever and loves it when mommy and daddy play with her. She is just so precious. And when we are at the table eating she will half cry half not, as if she were complaining about us not giving her our full attention. Then, when I look at her (cause she usaully is doing it to get my attention) she'll stop complaining and look back with her big round Hazel eyes ("like her daddys" Barb says). Like a deer would looking into the headlights of an oncoming truck. Suddenly she'll scrunch up throw her hands to her mouth smiling as big as she can and giggle at Daddy. I love it so much I just melt inside.
Barbara is excited to start a business that she has been introduced to. And every chance she has she is asking if we can start it up. With all that we have going on she comes back and tells me we should wait. She also has to have a puppy!! And not soon I mean she wants one like there will never be one available to us, ever!! It seems everyday I have been at work this past week she has been texting me that there is a new puppy that she fell in love with and just has to have. I love it though she is just so cute. I swear I am falling in love with her more and more each day. Well, I really should be getting to bed. Especially since my wife is sitting right next to me and will start asking questions about what I wrote and interrupt my train of thought. lol!!

2 comments:

Jared and Adrianne Blake said...

The project looks great! Did he use clay? I miss Virginia! :o)

Ben and Barb said...

No, we had to make a dough with flour and then let it dry a couple of days before he was able to paint it. It was such a fun project!!