Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Big Sis Came to Visit =)

I've been wanting to write about my sister Marie coming for a visit for some time now, but it has been hard to get any free time to do so. Kirsten is napping so I have a little bit of free time to be on the computer. My sister and two out of four of her kids came up from Bailey, North Carolina to visit us and it sure was a crazy weekend. My cousin Cathy and her daughter Jessie drove them up here and I thought that they were going to stay with her dad in Chesapeake, but found out they needed to stay at our house as well. We really had a full house that weekend. Everytime Kirsten would fall asleep for a nap someone would start yelling and wake her up, poor baby :( Despite not getting her naps she was in a suprisingly good mood for the whole weekend. This was my sister's first time seeing Kirsten, so I was excited to show off my beautiful baby girl :p Kirsten just loved Marie. She had Kirsten talking and giggling. I really enjoyed seeing them together. Their was some annoyances that weekend, but over all it was a good weekend and I was grateful that Cathy was able to bring them up for a visit. Here is some pics of our weekend together :)


Marie and Kirsten :)


My beautiful niece Alexis :)


Alexis and Brandon acting crazy =)


My cousin Jessie, I just realized I didn't get any of her mom Cathy :o


One of my other beautiful nieces Kasey and my beautful baby girl :)


Alexis and Kirsten :)


Her arms were wrapped around the lil bear till I grabbed the camera ;)


Kirsten and Momma :)

There wasn't any really good ones of Marie and Kasey or her other two kids since they weren't here, so these pics are from other visits.


Kasey :)


My nephew, Marie's son, Patrick and Brandon stuffing thier faces :p


My beautiful big sis Marie :)


From left to right, My neices Qwenlyn (my lil sis's daughter), Linda, and Kasey (both Marie's) =)


My beautifil "goth" lil sis Jennifer with her baby girl Azaelah :)


More beautiful nieces, Qwenlyn and Azaelah (Jen's daughters). They are older now, but I don't have any recent pics. I keep forgetting my camera when I go visit :)

That's all for now. Kirsten is starting to wake up, so I need to go. I'll write more and post more pics as I am able to.

2 comments:

Our family said...

We are so glad you joined the blogging world! Thanks for giving us these updates! It's fun to see and read about ya'll! =D

Tori said...

I missin yall. Hope all is going well with the relaxing, water intaking, and breastfeeding! Call anytime!!!! I've been thinking about you lots.