Monday, October 20, 2008

"My latest"

I have also been busy with my '93 Mustang LX 5.0 (what a mouthful!) I am waiting on some parts and it has been quite the adventure working on this car! I have always wanted one of the "Foxbody" style Mustangs since I was 16. After selling my '95 Mustang I purchased this one 'cause I just had to. Well, after buying I parked it so I could do some work on it. Extensive work. And it has taken almost 3 months to get it to where it is now. This Wednesday it will be up and ripping and roaring!! I am really excited. I just had to write about it. There is more to tell I just don't want to write too much to bore anyone with the specifics of what I have done to it.

If you know anything about these cars you will be able to tell what has been changed. There is other work that has been done to it and it would take a real enthusiast to take a look around the engine compartment to notice the changes that have been made.

No comments: