Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween =D

We took Kirsten to the "Trunk or Treat" they had here on base Friday night. She fell a sleep in the car on the way, so when we got there and woke her up she didn't know what to think seeing all the people in costumes. She just stared at everything with a confused look on her face. We did the little train ride they had and walked around for a little while. We enjoyed ourselves. It was nice to get out and do something together as a family. We were also going to take Kirsten out trick or treating on Halloween night, but it didn't work out =( Ben went in to school to do his homework and planned to be home around 6pm. It ended up taking a lot longer then he thought and he didn't make it home till like 8:30. If I would of known he was going to be late I would have went with someone else, but I kept thinking, he's just running a little late and would be here any minute. Their not allowed to have there phones in the building, so that's why he didn't call. We still had a good night together after he got home and we have plenty of years to take Kirsten out on Halloween. The important thing is that we were able to spend time together and that's what matters most. Kirsten did not like wearing her costume but she was so cute!! Here is some pics of her in her costume as a little lamb and a couple of the pumpkin Ben carved.













4 comments:

vicki said...

Love the li'l lamb!
Thanks for posting the pictures.

Our family said...

I love Kirsten's costumes and the pictures of her in motion! Too cute! The pumpkin is really cool too, very professional looking! =)

Tori said...

So, now I really want to see Barb... you're the only one not pictured! :( And if I'm saying that, I can imagine others might as well.

GREAT PUMPKIN! Wow! That's a work of art!

Kirsten is ADORABLE! I love ALL the pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them!

Are yall going to have another baby coming along any time soon.

Tori said...

HEY BARB!!! Are you out there? I worry about you... I want to call, but don't want to intrude without any reason other than checking on you. Please tell me about your life... email, facebook, or here will be pleasant!! I hope you are WELL!
LOVE YOU!!!!